Instructions for proper use of Miaderm, Miaderm Fragrance-Free and Miaderm-L.
- For best results, begin using Miaderm Radiation Relief Lotion 1 week prior to the start of treatment.
- Apply Miaderm three to four times daily to areas of skin within the radiation treatment field.
- Do not use within 1 hour prior to radiation treatment.
- Discontinue if skin ulceration develops as a result of radiation treatment.
- Continue use for 2 weeks after final treatment to minimize delayed side effects of radiation.
- When applied as directed, one 4-oz. tube of Miaderm should last approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
- For external use only.
Need additional help or instructions? Call 1-877-642-7727. You can also contact us using our online form, and we’ll get back in touch with you quickly. To purchase Miaderm, visit our online store or call the phone number above.