Miaderm Radiation Relief lotion is formulated using aqeous cream, calendula, hyaluronate and aloe vera. These ingredients have been clnically proven to reduce adverse effects of radiation on the skin.
Protect your skin, reduce discomfort and stay in radiation treatment.
Radiation dermatitis can cause breaks in radiation treatment, which should be avoided. We followed the science and created Miaderm to help prevent or delay the onset of skin damage so treatment can continue.
Today, Miaderm Radiation Relief lotion is trusted by patients and treatment centers across the U.S. to reduce radiation effects on the skin, soothe and restore damaged skin, and reduce or eliminate breaks in treatment.
MIADERM RADIATION RELIEF IS…
- Recommended for use one week prior to the start of treatment and for two weeks after treatment ends
- Water-based, nonsteroidal and nonirritating
- Alcohol- and nut oil-free
- Contains marine collagen
- Useful beyond treatment as a moisturizer and for the relief of burns, sunburn and itchiness
- Safe and effective anywhere on the body and for all skin types
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA-approved lab
- 100% satisfaction-guaranteed
|Dimensions||6.25 × 2.5 in|